Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Freesat box malfunction

Customer Question

freesat box malfunction, unable to access several channels now that were available a week ago

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the box?Have you attempted a reset, or retune yet?I'm happy to guide you through either if needed. Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How do we run a retune on a "Grundig 01" box?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Go into the setup menu (menu/setup button on grundig remote) and from there you should see the channel/setup section, and auto program (auto scan) will be the option you choose.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Any luck with the retune?
If no change, please unplug power to the box at the mains for 60+ seconds and let me know if that helps.
Nathan