Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Sound just went on my Bravia KDL26U2000 when I turned it

Sound just went on my Bravia KDL26U2000 when I turned it on.Only input is the aerial.TV speakers selected Date of Manufacture May 2007

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Do you have the ability to test any other input, even just temporarily (cable/sat box, dvd, game, etc? Even hooking up a cd or tape player could be helpful for diagnostic purposes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Problem solved.It was the RFI O/P from the Sky box. Gave picture but no sound. Reset and now ok

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Problem solved.It was the RFI O/P from tyhe sky receiver...picture no sound.Reset and now all ok

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the update, and glad to hear it is working for you. You said the only input was aerial, or I would have suggested resetting the receiver as the very first step previously. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan