info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

TV picture very faint

TV picture very faint
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
LE46M87BD. (R)
You say my email address is allocated to someone else!!
Bob
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Bob I am just one of the techs viewing your question like you are I don't know anything about the admin side or what happened with the email if you need help with that contact***@******.*** now on with the question... You say the pic is feint however if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu feint too please? Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Menu is very clear.i will contact just answer. Thanks
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
OK Bob if the menu is NOT affected in other words the menu is not dim its normal and bright then I need to know now how are you viewing TV services please?satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna? Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Antenna via Sagecom box
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
I would replace the box as its that box that is likely to be causing the issue, you see the menu being OK basically rules out the tv by 90% Let me know if you need more info A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating band with this post thanks again Anthony