Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My Panasonic TV has reverted to a narrow screen showing how

My Panasonic TV has reverted to a narrow screen showing how do I get it back to wide screen.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me what sources/inputs you use with the tv (aerial, cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Every thing through sky.
All other tvs conceded with box are ok
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information,This problem with the picture size could be coming from either the tv OR the sky box Grab the cable box remote and look for a button that says ZOOM, ASPECT, WIDE, RATIO, SIZE, etcYou may need to press this several times to cycle through the different options,and you may have to make a similar adjustment on the tv as well, until you get them both to a desired settingtypically you'd want the cable box set on 16:9 or Wideand you'd want the tv set on Normal or 16:9 It can take a bit of fiddling to get them both matched up, but you should have a button for this function on both the tv remote and on the box remote, and will have to use both.Let me know if you get stuck,Nathan