Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have 40 Sanyo CE22LD90DVN- tv,s all showing the same fault, insert

Customer Question

I have 40 Sanyo CE22LD90DVN-B tv,s all showing the same fault,
insert advd into internal player, disc inserts ok, starting, then message of no disc inserted.
I have removed disc player, cleaned lens and any dust particles etc , still all 40 of them show same fault, anything else I,m missing? don,t really want to have to throw all away as tv,s are great.
Category: TV
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.When was this player purchased?Does this happen on more than one DVD disc?Last question; can the DVD player read a CD?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all 40 tv,s were bought 2 years ago, the dvd players are all built in units inside the tv,s , any disc inserted will not do anything, attempts to read the disk and then shows a message of no disk inserted, 1 tv I could understand going wrong but all 40,same make and just about same time sounds like manufacturing fault (or poor quality internal parts to me)

I have also inserted several cd,s

same result, the disc inserts, attempts to read, no disk spin at all and error message

many thanks Warren

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, I just realized you were talking about 40 units all doing the same thing. Wow! I'm afraid this is beyond me. I'll open the question up to see if anyone else has any ideas, but were I you I'd contact Sanyo and see if there's a recall or anything on these.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam