info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I switch my sky box on then my smart tv,it comes up not pr

i switch my sky box on then my smart tv,it comes up not programmed
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Usually I find that this is because the TV is on the wrong input so please press the INPUT button or the SOURCE button or it may be termed AV or EXT and "cycle" (repeatedly press)the button until the sky input is recognised (you will see something generated by the box)make sure the box is ON

Let me know if I am off the mark here so we can move on

A positive rating is appreciated assuming I am correct if not do not rate just reply back here thank you

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i dont understand what happened there,but it is all working now. you have won a watch you are a wizard,but i am gonna steal your thunder tonight ,tell Mrs i fixed it myself and mabey get a wee cuddle(in my dreams)

Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Smile

Thats great news!

Have a great day!

Please remember to rate the answer positively as this is the only way I receive credit from the site thank you there will be a rating band of smileys or stars with this post fill it in and press submit or finish thank you

Anthony