info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have an LG TV which was bought inCurrys Cork I had to send

I have an LG TV which was bought inCurrys Cork I had to send it back while it was under guarantee it kept changing channels guarantee has now run out it is now back to same problem jumping from channel to another
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Are you watching TV via an aerial?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it's saor view
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
When it was under warranty they should have replaced the function board as its this board that causes channels to jump, there is a workaround for you but you will need to get the back off the set would that be something you could do?its simply pulling a plug out of the function board

Anthony