Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a digihome 22LEDDVD132 approx.. 3 years old.There

Customer Question

I have a digihome 22LEDDVD132 approx.. 3 years old.
There is a complete absence of power getting to the appliance. Not even standby light. I've tried all obvious actions - change socket, change fuse in plug, using on/off switch on TV rather than remote, but still no life. I am not prepared to pay/deposit £20.00 to be told that an internal fuse must have blown and is non-reparable.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.Do you have any electronics experience?Also how old is your TV?And were there any storms or power outages locally just prior to this event?Thank you for choosing Just Answer.Tech Michael