info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Have curved smart Samsung 48 tv j6300 six weeks old

Hi have curved smart Samsung 48 tv j6300 six weeks old connected to sky box and free view problem is momentary loss of picture and sound only on itv3 when on free view its ok on sky   have tried factory reset still same

Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

You are referring to freeview via na aerial NOT from the box itself?

If that is the case then its a reception issue regarding the aerial the TV is struggling to hold onto the signal so will drop it on occasion hence the pic going off, you could try an aerial amplifier between the aerial input into the box cost of that will be around £15, you can get one from maplins or even off ebay.

Let me know if you need more info

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain open.

If for some reason you do not see the rating bar please let me know and let me know in that case if you are satisfied with my diagnosis or answer.

Anthony