info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

How do I connect a sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones to

Customer Question

How do I connect a sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones to my T.V. model UE32ES5500KXXU.
Do I need a scart to R.C.A. or is the scart port incoming only?. connecting the two inputs red and white to the corresponding plugs on the T.V. does not work.
Or dO I need a NEW t.v.?
Mr C Brinsmead at***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Please just let me know if you still require help with this please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot find your answer

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
You can connect using the HEADPHONE SOCKET found on the back of the set, there is only two types of input the headphones accept and the RCA outputs for audio are not available to you there is only one drawback if you use the headphone connection the audio from the TV itself will be muted.

Let meknow if you need more info

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Anthony