MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

Please help, i'm trying to set up NOWTV on my TV and have entered

Please help, i'm trying to set up NOWTV on my TV and have entered my Sky network password ***** etc and get the following message: -
Can't connect to Roku
Unable to connect to Roku. Pleae try again later (error code 011). Contact Roku support.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that.I did some checking and there is a system wide issue going on in some locations now. So if you wait a few hours it should clear up on its own;-)In the meantime I would reset the Roku and wait a bit.Please rate kindly, after you rate, if for any reason you still can not get on with this, simply reply to this message for further help with this.Have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, can i just ask, what do you mean reset the Roku, what is the Roku?? Thank you and then i will rate you:-)

Hi you can do it there or simply unplug your TV for 5 full minutes ;-)It isn't really necessary but will rule out any electronic glitch.But I have already been told they are experiencing tech difficulties now and to be patient.It should be back soon so this is not likely a problem with your system.Tech Michael