Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Panasonic Multi media TV and when trying to run video

I have a Panasonic Multi media TV and when trying to run video it says adobe flash player not up to date but the browser crashes and does not install therefore I cannot see the video , could you please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Unfortunately, what you are trying to do is simply not possible.The browser built into these tvs is very basic, designed primarily for simple text based sites.It is not designed to handle multimedia sites, video playback, etc. The browser lacks flash functionality, and it cannot be added. This is a special scaled down browser designed to run within the limits of the tvs hardware and firmware capabilities.If you are trying to access a specific site via the browser and cannot do so, then the only option would be to try accessing that content via a specific app, if available.For example, netflix won't work in the browser because it requires silverlight, but it will work via the special netflix app directly in your viera cast menu.This is the case for all content, and the only way any other content would be available is if/when panasonic may release a firmware update adding that type of functionality. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan