Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Tvonics fp 250 can i get operating instructions

Customer Question

tvonics fp 250 can i get operating instructions
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, this is no longer available.This is a very old (2007) model, that was poorly supported even when new. The original instructions were really only a quick start guide that referenced how to plug in the power adapter, etc. It did not give detailed settings or instructions.Tvonics went bankrupt 4 years ago, so there are no parts are support for their products in any form. It is actually surprising that your model would even still function at all, as their products tended to be very poorly made and short lived. If you have a specific question, I may be able to guide you through, or I can recommend replacement options for you if you prefer. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan