Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Samsung flat screen TV, Model No UE37B6000VWXXU, which

i have a Samsung flat screen TV, Model No UE37B6000VWXXU, which I think is a 42" set. The sound quality has always been very poor (no doubt due to the forced thinness of the internal speakers). The stand base has dimensions of 52 x 25cm.
I have been thinking of standing it on a bluetooth soundbase. Can you recommend a suitably compatible, moderately priced model not more that 10cm high (to allow clearance on its current housing unit, please>
Thanks,
Alan Fox
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan, I can recommend a soundstand for the TV- but the TV can't connect to it via BlueTooth- only Optical or HDMI ARC (audio return channel). So if you want Blue Tooth for another device (to pair a Smart Phone or tablet to the unit), then yes I can find one with Blue Tooth as well.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
The unit at the link below will work for this purpose: http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/audio-video/wireless-soundbars/HW-H500/XU It has BlueTooth, Optical and HDMI ARC functions as well. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. Before I purchase I need to know the physical dimensions but can't seem to find them anywhere on line. Do you have them please?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
They're shown at the link above- if you click on "Specs". I will provide them below and please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING (5 stars) as that is how I am credited. Net Dimension (Main Speaker) (WxHxD)605 x 37 x 305 mm