*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Samsung js659000 when can I put in hdmi ultra hd colour

Customer Question

I have a Samsung js659000 when can I put in hdmi ultra hd colour hdr
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
I will be glad to assist you with this.Which service do you currently have on the Samsung JS65?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for getting back to me but sorry, I don't understand your question! Perhaps I wasn't clear! Undecided

What I need to know is can I turn on HDMI 1, 2, 3 and 4 at any time. If I attempt to turn these on at the moment it instructs me to restart the TV. Is this normal and should I do this?

Thanks very much.

Mac.

okay, i understand. The reason that it has to power off when you change your input is the hdmi ultra uses a different color setting and the tv has to power off and back on to make the change/adjustment.The HDMI connection with HDMI UHD Color set to Off supports up to UHD 50P/60P 4:2:0 input signals, while the HDMI connection with HDMI UHD Color set to On supports up to UHD 50P/60P 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 input signals.Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!