Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Panasonic viera will not turn on red light flashes 7 times stops then flashes 7 times. t

Customer Question

panasonic viera will not turn on
red light flashes 7 times stops then flashes 7 times.
this is repeated.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

TX-P46GT30B

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for TV model number info.7 times flashing red power light indicates problem with either SC board located on left side of rear of TV and some times power supply board is also found defective along with SC board. Replacement of SC board will help to see if TV works or need to swap power supply board as well in TV to get it fixed.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Quite happy to rate the service but I do not know if it is good advice yet.

Can I rate you in a couple of days?

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Its up to you, you can rate it later or now as question won't closed and you can post follow up/ additional question at any time even after rating this answer.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK will do, and thanks for now.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.Shahid.