Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Hitachi 48HBT62U

Customer Question

Hitachi 48HBT62U
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Have you run through the Initial TV setup, chosen "Wired" for the internet connection, and then entered the Router SSID number and performed a "Connection Test" yet? If not, these are your first steps and are outlined starting on page 20 of the Owner's Manual, which you can download below: http://www.hitachidigitalmedia.com/en-gb/products/led-tvs/48%20121%20cm/48hbt62u
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Once you are in that setup MENU if you run into problems, simply reply back and let me know where you're getting stuck. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.