Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

When I click a programme to record I am asked if I want the

Customer Question

when I click a programme to record I am asked if I want the whole series or just one, when I click the whole series the marker is shown but it doesn't record more than the one program and keeps wiping out previous reservations. This is a recent development and until a week or two has been fine have I pressed a wrong button somewhere
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
This could be a firmware glitch, a faulty drive, or a stray setting.As an initial step, unplug power to the box at the mains for 60+ seconds to reboot it.If that doesn't help, look int he default recording options in the menu, and for the series timers, you should see an option to choose what it records: number of episodes, new only vs all/duplicates, etc. Check that the quantity setting there isn't at 1 (default is typically 10 15 or 20).