info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have LG 47LM620T 47-inch Smart TV. I am looking to

Hello, I have LG 47LM620T 47-inch Smart TV.
I am looking to connect wireless headphones from my TV. I am currently using its 1 optical output to the surround sound system. I have the Sennheiser RS 175 with optical in and audio in. I read that it was possible to connect it via the scart using a phono to audio jack adapters. The TV has 1 Scart in/out port.
But I have no luck with audio coming out. Do I have another alternative? or a setting I need to change?
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
You need to split up the optical audio out ideally
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cable-Mountain-TOSlink-Optical-Splitter/dp/B001M6PWM2/ref=sr_1_1/280-5883049-5097533?ie=UTF8&qid=1441236938&sr=8-1&keywords=optical+out+splitter
Copy and paste that into your browser
There are may other alternatives to split up the audio optical out the above is just one that is suitable
Let me know if you need more info
A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again
Anthony