info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a 50lb580v-zm and on the tv says not programmed how

Customer Question

Hi i have a 50lb580v-zm and on the tv says not programmed how can i get to work
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Have you just got the set?or was the set previously working OK now its like this?
How are you viewing TV services please?satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi the TV was working viewing with satellite Michael
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Michael the signal comes from the box so its likely the box has developed a problem please reboot the box by unplugging it from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again, let me know if that corrects or not Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
If it does work please could you rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again, if not do not rate just reply back Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi still the same thanks
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
OK if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?
Anthony
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. If you still need help, can you please tell me specifically HOW the satellite box is connected to the tv (what type of cord/cable, which input port on back of the tv is used). Also, if you have any other devices connected, such as a dvd player, does the same message come up on that screen?
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Carrying on from where we left off does the sets own menu come up please?
Anthony