Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a panasonic sa-bt200 home cinema and it has stopped

Customer Question

Hi I have a panasonic sa-bt200 home cinema and it has stopped responding it just keeps flashing please wait
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. The system only locks up on Please Wait when there's a hardware issue preventing it from fully booting up. This usually requires repairs to the unit. However can you please tell me how long you've owned the Panasonic for and when did the problem occur?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Owned for about 5 years and only just went wrong today

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Okay, in most cases this is a hardware failure requiring service- and there's not much we can do on a user level to fix that. However in some cases the processor has simply locked up and needs to be rebooted. Please disconnect the system from power, then press and hold the power button on the unit itself (not the remote) for 15 seconds and release. Wait a minute, then plug it back in and press power once. If the unit does not initialize fully- then try those steps up to three more times and let me know what happens please. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.