Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Samsung tv Le37r87bdx/xeu very high brightness.

Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
First try this if you haven`t yet ;Open the tv`s menu and go to TV (first icon at the top) then PICTURE >>> MORE >>> scroll down to the last item RESET and press the OK button on the remote.This will reset the picture to factory default and you can fine tune it to your taste from there .If this does not bring back a somewhat normal picture then your tv`s backlighting circuits may be defective in which case send me a reply and i will give you some details on that .If it does the trick then please do not forget to rate so i get paid for my time helping you or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .You don`t seem to be online at this time so i will step out for a bit but will be back shortly