Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

How do I set the screen on a flat screen samsung tv so I can

How do I set the screen on a flat screen samsung tv so I can see all the text on the screen or sub titles
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
If you need to find repair shops near you then look at the links below and enter your zip code ;www.tvrepairpros.comOr this one;http://www.tvrepairman.comThis will give you a list of repair shops in your area.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
What do I do
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Very sorry about the last posting , that was meant for someone else
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Wanted to ask you how you receive your tv channels
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a cable box for example and who is your cable company ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sky
I can't see the scores
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
O.k then you mean that the tv is zoomed in ?If so then the sky box remote should have a button called something like ;zoom, size, format, aspect , HDzoom etc. , often has a pound (#) symbol on it or a star and sits below the digits 7 or 9 , try to press that button repeatedly to toggle between the different aspect ratio`s.Your TV's own remote should have that function as well but you did not give me the model number ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Actually on the sky remote it should be ZOOM and sit below the mute button at the top right of the remote
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
If that answers your question please do not forget to rate so i get paid for my time helping you or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no zoom button under the mute button on the sky remote
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
May be a different model but is there such a button anywhere on that remote ?How about the tv`s remote ?That sky box , is it HD ?If so then it should have such a function
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a sky➕ HD box
There is Psize button on the tv remote.
No zoom button
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Psize would be it then
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
they just change the names and your tv , again i don`t have the model number but if it is hd then it will also have a similar function
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
right now very likely that it is the skybox who causes the oversize
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no zoom button on sky box
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Yes you told me about the PSIZE and its the same thing
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
or is the psize on the tv`s remote ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Psize on tvs remote
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
What does it do ?Is there a number on the skybox remote ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Can you match your remote here ?https://www.google.com/search?q=sky+box+remote+control&rlz=1T4GUEA_enCA609CA609&tbm=isch&imgil=N3N_l_fJQeP_zM%253A%253BIfnpudY5Zx94ZM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.aliexpress.com%25252Fitem%25252F1pc-Remote-Control-for-Original-Skybox-F3-M3-F4-F5-F3S-F5S-F4S-A3-A4-M5%25252F1864325393.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=N3N_l_fJQeP_zM%253A%252CIfnpudY5Zx94ZM%252C_&biw=1391&bih=610&qscrl=1&usg=__-gqqYZ1GNhIlCFdCFHLKC1iWFe0%3D&ved=0CCsQyjdqFQoTCJPh78qe98cCFUIKkgod1TMOkw&ei=NB33VZP3BMKUyATV57iYCQ#imgrc=N3N_l_fJQeP_zM%3A&qscrl=1&usg=__-gqqYZ1GNhIlCFdCFHLKC1iWFe0%3D
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Never mind that link , if your tv`s remote psize does not correct the problem then reboot the sky box by pulling out its power cord 30 secs or so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Psize goes between 16.9. 4.3. Auto zoom zoom wide zoom.
Tried them. Still can't see score.
No on sky remote is. Urc1652-00-01RO
Sky HD rev. 9f
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
O.k then normally the 16:9 option should be the one at all time and now try the reboot I suggested above .
Pull the skybox power cord out 30 secs and try it again .
Note that it may take a minute or two for the box to reboot , just give it time