Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I've owned a KV M1440l / KV-M!$$!L / KV-M1440U /

Customer Question

Hi, I've owned a KV M1440l / KV-M!$$!L / KV-M1440U / KV-M1441L for about five years - bought from Tesco. In the dark the other night i pressed a wrong button - or maybe two. When I now switch on / try to change channels, it demands a pin number. I've never set one - so I assume the factory preset would do the job. Do you happen to know it? Grateful thanks in advance. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Is this happening when using the tv remote, or a cable/satellite/dvd/etc remote?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

TV remote

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Factory default is just 0000, if you have actually set one (even accidentally) though, that would no longer apply.You can also try to factory reset the tv: power on, then press and hold the up arrow button on the remote while pressing power button on the tv at the same time, for about 5 seconds.