Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

55LA860w., I've recently discovered an issue with the above

Customer Question

55LA860w.
Hi, I've recently discovered an issue with the above TV. It's about 16 months old and when using the SmartWorld function, apps like Spotify, Amazon, iPlayer etc are pixelated beyond recognition. The 3dWorld menus are the same. Netflix for some reason is unaffected. I'd appreciate any thoughts?.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Did the software take and upgrade the set would have indicated that?
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm struggling to understand the answer, yes, the set has the most recent software. I'm not sure what that would indicate..
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Steve .....its not an answer just a request to verify the info you have provided, Justanswer send it as an answer thats unf where the confusion comes, you did not answer that request properly or your question did not indicate, did you upgrade the software the set would have sent you a message to say its been upgraded successfully OR was the firmware already the same version and the latest version?
Anthony