MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

My my flat screen TV model number re 44 sz2 1RD the TV power

My my flat screen TV model number re 44 sz2 1RD the TV power is not coming on I have change the bulb inside and I've replaced the fuse in the plug is there an internal fuse as there is no power coming to the TV when I press the power on button
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, there is a part you can replace but it may require soldering experience, on some of these they just plug in but some are soldered connections.The part is called a Ballast, it drives the lamp ;-)Its not very expensive and you can get one from the site below.http://www.searspartsdirect.com/Or as I would, call them to be sure you get the correct part;-)1-***-***-**** (Se Habla Español)M-F 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. CTSat 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. CTSun 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. CTI will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech MichaelPlease rate at this time.