MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

Goomans freeview and record modal noGDB1232DTR AND modal no

Goomans freeview and record modal noGDB1232DTR AND modal no GD11FVRSD32
AFTER RESET/RETUNE YOU LOSE CHANNELS after following all instructions is there
another code, other freeview in other rooms no problem, and why now? HELP PLEASE
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Goodmans freeview?Also when did this trouble first begin and can you set any of the channels to work and when exactly does it seem to lose its memory of the channels you tuned?Do they play at all at any time even for a minute?Thank You,Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hallo Micheal the Goodmans recorder freeview boxes worked fine

to begin with channel 21 would be a bit shakey and one time I contacted

on line the digital uk freeview services and after a couple of trys we

got all channels back anyway brought another digital recorder and

after the retune you have channels missing again, having followed

instuctions for goodmans help line they directed me to Argos what

a sense of humour, I would say I have been sold a pup not a freeview

recorder, Argos tec said a corrupt software and gave me goodmans

phone number, surprise surprise no answer, so channel 1 and 2 are

fine a few more but not the channels 3- 4- 5 etc and as this is in my

working kitchen not the end of the world but a pain, this last set I

brought was July 2015

regards ***** *****

Hi Vicky LOL;-)Thank you for the excellent description you all of it.There are two things, but first I need to know is, did the new unit just seem to lose, SOME of the channels but some still are working?Or do some of the channels stay tuned?Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

After the retune channels just missing channel 1 and 2 perfect and 130

model GDIIFVRSD32 SIGNAL 47% Quality 53%

model GDB1232Dtr SIGNAL39% Quality 43%

the other two rooms are fine no problem

Thanks Vicky,Is there a problem with the main box?Also how many boxes do you have in your home?Thanks Vicky for your patience.Tech Mike ;-)
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience: I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi as I have said BBc 1 BBc 2 good picture records this tv has

its own aerial - wire to begin with I had lots of channels and now

down to 23 with both goodman boxes after retune