Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

While watching a dvd after around 30 minutes the picture disappears

Customer Question

while watching a dvd after around 30 minutes the picture disappears for a couple of seconds ( still can hear the sound ok ) then picture returns for a while , then the same thing happens again after a another 10 minutes or so and finally the picture goes all together after about an hour or so
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, can you please get me the model number written on back of Samsung TV and DVD player?Does the problem occur if watch cable box channel?These info will help to troubleshoot the problem.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model of the 3d surround sound DVD player is ht-f4550 the TV is fine

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the info, so picture only disappears when watch DVD, is this correct?

If so, have you tried to unplug DVD player power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?