info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Panasonic TV TX-32CS510B Series LED. I cannot get Teletext.

Panasonic TV TX-32CS510B Series LED.
I cannot get Teletext. I could originally but now the Remote Control "Text" when pressed goes straight to the BBC red button options. Do I need to re-set something?
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
When was the last time you used this?
How old is the set please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The set is about 4 months old. It was fine until a couple of weeks ago. I'm wondering if I may have pressed something on the remote control which has changed some settings?
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Please reboot the set , unplug it from the wall wait 10 mins then replug back in again, let me know if there is any change
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No change.
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
OK I will need to look into this please just give me a couple hours
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Please ignore that other message aimed at Audrey it looks like its ended up in your question meant for someone else sorry about that. OK looking into this with panasonic (we are service agents)there is a firmware upgrade for the set here http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/tv/download/fw/eu_2015/down_eu_uk_cis_03.htmlPlease click the above link Firstly using that procedure check if your firmware is the same version as what is in there if it is do not go any further but come back here, if its not the same version carry on with the upgrade as described thank you A positive rating is appreciated thank you if all is well if not simply come back without rating RegardsAnthony