Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Smasung LED tv Series 45. I would like to

I have a Smasung LED tv Series 45. I would like to remove the English vocal Subtitle facility which seems has been put on by mistake. Could you tell me which buttons I press on the remote the remove it???
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):1. Who is your tv channel provider?2. Do you normally change channels with the Samsung tv remote or the provider remote?3. Do you get HD channels?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi just use Freeview. Yes I change channels with the Samsung remote and yes I get HD channels.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I will need the full model number off the back of the tv.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay, I was working.

Model UE32H50004KXXU

Version 04

S/N ZCFK3SEFA10248A

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Please check this setting using the Samsung tv remote:MENUgoto BROADCASTINGgoto SUBTITLTEset to OFFexit the menu I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.Thank you,Mike