Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Is my hisense tv compatible with the cnm smart tv dongle? ive

is my hisense tv compatible with the cnm smart tv dongle? ive tried to get it to work but i cant?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Which model tv do you have?Which specific dongle? Does it have a hdmi port/plug on it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its a hisense tv and it has two hdmi ports,i plug it in but im not getting anything on any of the hdmi screens,of which there are two...ive checked all my settings and they are all ok.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I am asking you for the full model number of the tv,and the model number of the cnm dongle. I am asking if the DONGLE has a hdmi plug on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

tv model number is ***** and the dongle does have a hdmi plug onit...the dongle is an android 4.0 smart device.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Do you have power connected to the dongle also?It requires either a connection to a power outlet or a powered usb port on the tv, in addition to the hdmi connection.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes its connected to a power source via a usb lead with a plug onit.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay, if you are getting nothing but a blank screen, that would indicate that the tv isn't communicating with the dongle. This is more likely an issue of a faulty dongle than anything else. The tv is capable of displaying 1080p, so there should be no conflicts or compatibility issues there. I'd suggest testing the dongle on another tv if possible to confirm if it is functional or not.