Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

GA-Sjb My Panasonic TV Late of the 1950 vintage, 26lxd50 is still

Customer Question

My Panasonic TV Late of the 1950 vintage, 26lxd50 is still giving a superb picture but after a recent new channel reload, though I scan still construct a profile of my own and select it, it does not save, so the profile selection returns to the default setting and my program guide is not co-ordeinated with my profile.
ANY IDEAS PLEASE?
dick XXXX
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. This TV is indeed a bit older, but definitely not 1950's vintage :-) Now, the channel loading and profile not saving is bizarre.....can you tell me how you receive broadcasts on this set? Is it from a cable/SAT box, or direct aerial connection form the wall to the TV?
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/tv-repair/9c0oo-panasonic-tv-late-1950-vintage-26lxd50.html

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.