TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

My Panasonic th42px60B has been receiving tv channels through

Customer Question

My Panasonic th42px60B has been receiving tv channels through the antenna without problem for several months but suddenly since yesterday receives no picture. When I attempt automatic dvb tuning it says to insert the antenna and no channels found. The tv works ok with dvds and wii fine. I have tried both portable and installed antennas.
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 2 years ago.

Your symptoms point to a failed tuner. I'm sure the rest of the TVs in your home work fine.

http://www.shopjimmy.com/panasonic-tnpa3759ab-h-board.htm

That's the board you buy to correct your problem You see that black wire hanging out of that metal box in the picture? It connects to your tuner assembly under that box.

Take full advantage of that information that company provides. You may find a better price or closer location or free shipping.