Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I want to set up the talktalk remote to control both tv and

Customer Question

i want to set up the talktalk remote to control both tv and youview +box ,but my tv is not on the list,it is a TECHNKA.. PLEASE ADVISE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,

To use your TalkTalk remote with Technika, on your YouView remote control press and hold OK and the top right button PWR or PWR on your TalkTalk remote until TalkTalk flashes twice.

Enter the 4 digit code from the following list using the number buttons on your remote: 2032 1865 2426 1849 2106 2212 1667 1983 1585 2125 2197

Depending on whether or not the correct code has been entered, one of the following will happen:

If the correct code has been entered TalkTalk will flash green twice

If an invalid code has been entered TalkTalk will give one long flash

Keep trying the codes listed, working from L to R until you find the correct one. You'll need to repeat all the steps 1-4 above each time you try a new code.