Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My LG TV was working fine last night and this morning

Customer Question

Hello my LG TV was working fine last night and this morning when I turned it on it said not programmed it is connected to a free sat box the light on the box suggests it on. When I go on auto tuning it says no channels found! Also says check antenna which I have done so I have no idea ­čśĽ
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, It's very likely that the TV's Input has changed- in order to determine this grab the original LG remote, or use the buttons on the TV itself and find the "Input" button. Toggle through each of the various Inputs (HDMI, component, etc.) and see if one of these restores your channels. If not, then reboot the Free Sat box by unplugging it form power for 10 seconds then plug it back in. Once it reboots then go through the INPUT selections once more to see if one has the programming available. If this does not work, then I will need the following: 1) The model number off of the back of the LG TV (the one you posted is not valid). 2) The method of connection from the Free Sat box to the TV (Scart, HDMI, etc.).
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?