Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Does anyone know of a PRECISE MODEL NUMBER keyboard

Does anyone know of a PRECISE MODEL NUMBER for a keyboard and mouse that will work for things like internet usage with a Samsung 46" UE46EH5300 (in the UK). Preferably it should be USB but if it needs to be Bluetooth I would need the exact model of the
Bluetooth dongle that serves the purpose too. Thanks in advance if anyone has the solution. M
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Any wired usb based keyboard (just a standard pc keyboard) will give you basic functionality for things like search terms and entering usernames/passwords for apps.It does not need to be a specific model.Wireless keyboards will not function. A mouse will not function with the tv. The tv is not designed for graphical interface with an interactive control such as a mouse. Only the remote cursor keys (and the up/down/left/right keys on a keyboard) will provide that type of navigational functionality. Your best navigational option would be to utilize the samsung remote control app on a smartphone or tablet, using its on screen keyboard and cursors. This will be wireless and give you more functionality than you'd get from any keyboard/mouse setup. Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you remind me of the name of the app please Nathan? Much appreciated
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Depends if apple or android,go into your app store and search samsung tv remote, you'll find it there.It is called "smart view" for most models. Just make sure the publisher is actually samsung.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As you can see by Nathan's answer, it's clear and concise so even a nont too techie person such as myself can understand. Sounds like he's compassionate and cares about the customers feelings. I thank him for his superb answer & am sure any of you dealing with him in the future will have a very positive 5 star experience. Thanks, Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

You're very welcome, and best of luck to you.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, I thank you for the kind rating and review and I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, and have a good day,

Nathan