Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a Panasonic 2011PDP. reason the tv entered

Customer Question

Hi, i have a Panasonic 2011PDP. For some reason the tv entered the self check mode. After the check was complete i unplugged the tv and as soon as i turn it on i can see the initial setup menu with multible languages. As soon as i press any button on the remote control it goes back to self check menu. Can you please advice. Please not that i use an aftermarket remote control.
Regards,
Panicos
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, have you seen my case?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Sorry about the delay, your question went to the wrong category, it is now in the correct one.

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to resolve this?