MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

DMR EZ47V Tape and dvd record player Cant change VHS to DISC

DMR EZ47V Tape and dvd record player Cant change VHS to DISC using drive select control , Guide/Direct Navigator/ Function Menu does no have any effect just puts a circle in the top right hand corner of the screen, Disc eject button has no effect.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your DMR EZ47V?Also does it get a lot of use?And can you try something for me, please unplug the unit from power and wait 5 full minutes. Then before you plug it back in, press and hold the power button on the DMR for 30 seconds then release it. Next plug the unit in and press and hold EJECT let me know if this ejects or not?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks it was just want I needed

Hi the problem may return, if it does please let me know.You may need a new part.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael