info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have the samsung 8000 series tv keeps switching on and

hi i have the samsung 8000 series tv keeps switching on and off is this a capacity problem thanks karl.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
I will need the full model number please found on the back of the set?thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi its UE46ES8000UXXU THANKS KARL.

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE46ES8000UXXU Karl its usually glitchy firmware that causes problems like this you need to check the firmware is upto date then if necessary upgrade it, there is a guide and the firmware at the bottom of the above page Let me know how this works out Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead press the "reply to expert" tab and I will answer any queries you have Many Thanks Anthony