Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have recently purchased a Panasonic 50 inch TV. Model: TX-50AS600B.W

I have recently purchased a Panasonic 50 inch TV. Model: TX-50AS600B.
We would like to have it wall mounted and need advice on the best bracket to use for flat on the wall situation, NO SWIVEL or TILT.. The wall is tough (engineering) brick construction.
If you are able to recommend, where would be the best place to get the bracket from & any idea of cost?
Our home is in the West End of London, Postcode:WC2B 5LF
Thank you for your help and assistance.
***** *****e
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Terry, is this something you're looking to install yourself, and just want help with a suitable mounting bracket, presumably as slim as possible? Or are you looking for a tech to come out and actually install it for you?
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
If you want to mount yourself, this style is the slimmest you will find: http://amzn.to/1PxnwidJust be sure to use the proper brick sleeve anchors. For a thicker but more sturdy mount (because it would have multiple attachment points to spread the load): http://amzn.to/1PxnzdQ