Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Is there a dongle available that will work with Panasonic tv

Is there a dongle available that will work with Panasonic tv model TX-L2S20BA purchased in December 2010 and connect my tv to the internet?
Hello, Can you please double check the model number of that set? The one you posted is not correct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I confirm the model number on the tv and user manual is TX-L32S20BA, purchased 6th Dec2010
Thank you- that is different than the number you posted originally (TX-L2S20BA)and is valid. I'm looking up this TV's specs now and will postback shortly.
Sorry for the delay. The Panasonic DY-WL10 Wireless LAN Adaptor is the one you need to use. I am looking to see if that part is still available.
The Wi Fi dongle for your set can be purchased at the link below: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Wireless-Adapter-DYWL10K-DY-WL10-K/dp/B0035JEFAE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1445515880&sr=8-2&keywords=Panasonic+DY-WL10 If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks - sorry for wrong info sent originally. Are there any guarantees that this will work???
No problem. This Dongle is specificially built for any Panasonic TX series TV- so Panasonic says it will work?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your help.
You're very welcome. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.