Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Is there a dongle available that will work with Panasonic tv

Is there a dongle available that will work with Panasonic tv model TX-L2S20BA purchased in December 2010 and connect my tv to the internet?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Can you please double check the model number of that set? The one you posted is not correct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I confirm the model number on the tv and user manual is TX-L32S20BA, purchased 6th Dec2010
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Thank you- that is different than the number you posted originally (TX-L2S20BA)and is valid. I'm looking up this TV's specs now and will postback shortly.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. The Panasonic DY-WL10 Wireless LAN Adaptor is the one you need to use. I am looking to see if that part is still available.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
The Wi Fi dongle for your set can be purchased at the link below: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Wireless-Adapter-DYWL10K-DY-WL10-K/dp/B0035JEFAE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1445515880&sr=8-2&keywords=Panasonic+DY-WL10 If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks - sorry for wrong info sent originally. Are there any guarantees that this will work???
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
No problem. This Dongle is specificially built for any Panasonic TX series TV- so Panasonic says it will work?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
You're very welcome. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.