Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Hatchi tv L46VF04U. 0n switching from the mains, the

Customer Question

I have a Hatchi tv L46VF04U. 0n switching from the mains, the standby light keep flashing REDand BLUE constantly and nothing else work
Category: TV
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to just answer... how old is it ? and did the problem occur after power surge ? does the light flash continuously or does it flash in a set sequence of 4 blinks etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Kevin

In reply to your questions, the Tv is about 3-4 yrs old brought from argos

and this problem occured about two weeks after the warranty expired.

The problem is when I switch on from the mains the start standby light start flash Red, Blue with a hint of Green and it continuously flashes even in standby mode. Gordon

Thanks for that Gordon, lets see if it resets...unplug the TV and then press and hold the Power button on the TV for 15 seconds...now plug the TV and see if the problem is still same ... if the issue is still there then the main board will need replacement .________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks