Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just bought a new Samsung smart T.v UHD 4k and need

Customer Question

i have just bought a new Samsung smart T.v UHD 4k and need to connect up my Dvd player to it.Is there an adapter that I can buy ? IVE BEEN TOLD THAT I need to buy a Blue ray box but they are not cheap> my dvd player is only I year old but has scart leads.
Category: TV
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You would need a SCART to HDMI converter in order to use this, you can get one here: Click Here You may eventually want to get a bluray player though (Amazon has some cheap ones this for example: Click Here). Blurays will look much better on the TV than DVD's ever will. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.