info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Le37 tv sound banging and crackling no pic. except

Customer Question

le37 tv sound banging and crackling no pic. except for severe pixellating and fadind, after approx. 5 minutes comes ok and all is normal. I have replaced all caps. in power board.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
HelloWelcome If you use another input like a DVD player is it the same?Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
used sky input just the same
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
set running ok at this time, after the fault cleared after 10- 15 minutes
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Yes but besides the sky?like a dvd player something completely separate from how you are viewing?this is simply a test not an answer to your question let me know thanks
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
appears to be the same on a dvd still showing fault
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
You will need to replace the main-board, you need to get the part-number from the main-board itself and google that number only, the mainboard is the one with all AV connectors on, try www.flattvparts.co.uk first.
There is no way to component repair the main-board it has to just be replaced
Let me know if you need more info
Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have
Many Thanks
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tried to email spares website as quoted above, does not seem to be recognised thanks do you know approx. the cost of a board?
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Please be sure to use part-number only it should begin BN
Board will cost around £30 or less
Thanks for the rating
Anthony