Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a sony kld32t3000 but i have tryed to link it to a

Customer Question

I have a sony kld32t3000 but i have tryed to link it to a mx3 tv box but dont get a thing can u help
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. - Have you tried any other video device such as DVD/ bluray player etc into HDMI input of TV as a test?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but l know the box work tryed it on son tv . On my tv see message on screen out of range on all 3 ports help!?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?