Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

My tv all of a sudden has a blue screen no matter what i do

Customer Question

my tv all of a sudden has a blue screen no matter what i do it stays blue is it worth repairing thank you Gordon
Category: TV
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model TV is it? If you press any ofthe buttons like menu do you see anything on the screen?