Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Television picture and sound completely out of sync.As a poor

Customer Question

Television picture and sound completely out of sync.As a poor old 82 year old I have no clue what I should do .Television engineers seem to be in very short supply locally.Please help if p0ssible. my TV is very important to me.
Category: TV
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. First this sounds like it is most likely a receiver issue. What model TV is it? What type of TV service are you using?