Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I usually start my lg TV by pressing the on switch followed

Customer Question

I usually start my lg TV by pressing the on switch followed by the sky remote which brings up the sky pages. I have the sky pages but bbc 1 is showing and, though on screen I can select other headings and channels ie sports 1, sports 2 etc, these channels will not open.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is usually just a temporary glitch with the sky box. Can you please unplug power to the sky box for 60+ seconds at the mains for a quick reboot, and then let me know if the problem persists?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have only just seen this reply. The question was not sent at the time stated and no reply was received. I assumed the matter had been dropped until I opened my credit card account tonight and was very surprised to find a £20.00 charge on there which I would like refunded immediately please.Very disappointed with this lack of response.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Chris, I replied to your initial question immediately after seeing it, requesting you to take some further steps and reply back to me.I received no other response until now, over a month later.Per the terms you agreed to, you are charged the full fee (by the site) upon corresponding with an expert (me). I have no control over billing, I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. As you've already been charged the fee you agreed to, and I've already spent time working on this with you, it would be in both of our best interest to continue.I'll await your reply to my prior questions/comments.