Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have an LG television which my son bought earlier

Customer Question

I have an LG television which my son bought for me earlier this year, I presume it must
be under guarantee but I haven`t got any receipt or paperwork for it. It is now malfunctioning, with the picture breaking up (as sometimes happens with bad weather conditions). Can you please advise me as to my next move to get it rectified? I am by the way a 91 years old senior citizen (and a NORMANDY veteran!!
``
be under
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, can you remove the power to the TV (unplug it from the power socket) and then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power and turn it on and tell me how it now functions.
Let me know the results please.