Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Lost sound on youtube videos on my smart tv

lost sound on youtube videos on my smart tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What's the model number off of the back of your TV please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kd-65s9005b
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** look now.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. Offhand if all other Inputs and Apps on the TV are working with sound- and its only YouTube, it could simply be a temporary YouTube issue. However the TV may also have glitched and need a soft and/or hard reset. First, shut the set off and disconnect it from power for 30 seconds, then plug it back in, turn it on and relaunch the YouTube app. Check for sound again. If that does not work then consider performing a factory reset of the TV. Keep in mind this puts all settings back to shipping condition- meaning the TV will have to be setup again as if it were new. To do this, click the link below and follow those instructions. Let me know what happens afterwards: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/faq/KD-65S9005B If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all ok after reboot.has this cost me £28?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it's working. As far as billing- I am not privy to that Independent tech here- not a billing agent/employee. You would direct billing questions to customer service from the home page. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.